Saturday, October 14th 2017
09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Presenter: Dr. Jacob Francom & Dr. Cliff Brush
Course Objective & Description
Participants will learn about setting and using smart goals for constructing an effective plan that assures students improvement.
• SPECIFIC: Identifies who or what the goal focuses on.
• MEASURABLE: Describes when the goal is reached.
• ATTAINABLE: Helps keep people motivated to reach the goal. If it's not attainable, people might give up, not try.
• RELEVANT: It fits the reason for trying to reach the goal. It answers, "Why am I trying to reach this goal?"
• TIME-BOUND: Sets a time for deciding if the goal is reached, and for deciding what to do if it is not reached.
A registration fee of $75 per person (or $300 for up to 5 people).
This fee will include refreshments, launch & certificate.